TRY THE ONLY ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY FLOOR SANDING SYSTEM.
Refinishing hardwood floors used to be a monster mess. Clouds of toxic dust were spewed everywhere. You had to cover or remove plants, artwork and furniture. Clean up was a nightmare.
But not anymore. Now restoring hardwood floors is cleaner, faster and healthier thanks to our Vortex dustless floor sanding system.
Powerful vacuums actually pull the dust directly out of each sanding machine and deposit it outside your home into remote holding tanks. Dust never gets into your home. So you get beautifully resurfaced hardwood floors without the massive mess.
The remarkable Vortex dustless floor sanding system is the ultimate in environmentally friendly floor sanding. If you’ve been thinking of restoring your valuable hardwood floors you should try our Vortex dustless floor sanding system.
The Wood Floor Guy has a Vortex dustless floor sanding system custom made to handle any size job. So whether you’re restoring hardwood floors in just one or two rooms or refinishing hardwood floors throughout the entire house, we are the best dust-free solution.
Why Other Systems Leave Dust Behind
As the typical sanders fill a dust bag with wood waste, air flow drops off considerably as the bag becomes clogged with dust. Fine particles are then forced through the woven fabric of the bag, creating large clouds of messy, harmful dust. When the operator stops to shake the bag clean they scatter dust everywhere, exacerbating the problem.
Why Dustless is Better
With our dustless system 75% of the air is vented directly through the HEPA media filter. The remaining 25% of the air and all of the wood waste is transported through a hose to the dust drum outside of your home. The dust from the sander never enters the airspace of the room.
Splitting the air-stream at the source ensures that the sander always has a continuous flow of air, significantly improving sanding performance and reducing downtime for cleanup.